ATTENTION ALL WEE PLAY PARENTS/GUARDIANS:
WEE PLAY WILL BE CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING DAY(S):
- Monday, December 26, 2016 (Christmas)
- Monday, January 2, 2017 (New Year's)
- Monday, January 16, 2017 (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
- Monday, February 20, 2017 (Presidents' Day)
- Monday, May 29, 2017 (Memorial Day)
Come and experience Alameda’s play center for infants and toddlers ages 6 months to 3 years! Activities include developmental and exploratory play, music time, and coloring. Activities are minimally structured which allows children to enjoy and explore on their own terms.
Children must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or caregiver at all times.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Cost: $6 Drop-in per day per child OR $60 Drop-in Card for 12 visits
Location: Alameda Veteran’s Memorial Building, 2203 Central Avenue
Cost Per Person:
Drop-In Fee: $6 per class
Drop-In Pass: $60 for 12 Drop-In Classes
Volunteer to set up or clean up and receive free entrance for that day
(Limited number of volunteers needed per day)
Attention All Wee Play Parents and Caregivers
We wish to provide a safe and fun environment for everyone to enjoy at Wee Play.
If you or your child have the following symptoms, please do not attend Wee Play:
- Fever (100 degrees or higher)
- Respiratory Symptoms
- Diarrhea or Vomiting
- Eye/Nose Drainage (any yellowish discharge)
- Sore Throat
- Any Infectious Skin Disorder
- Itching and Appearance/Behavior