A beautiful, historic facility available for parties, weddings, special events and family functions. The facility features wood paneling, crystal chandeliers, and a parquet dance floor. The O’Club is an ideal venue for wedding receptions, banquets, and conferences. Seats up to 250 people in the Main Room.
- All Saturdays in 2016 are booked with the exception of October 8, 2016
- There are some Fridays and Sundays in 2016 still available
- Saturdays in January 2017 are all booked; some Fridays and Sundays are still available
- Reservations are now accepted for February 11 to August, 2017 (date availability subject to change)
- For further information, please contact Katherine at (510) 747-7576, Tuesdays to Fridays only, or e-mail her at email@example.com
- To make a reservation, please make an appointment with Katherine to complete your paperwork and pay your security deposit on Tuesdays to Fridays only. No appointments on Mondays or after 4:30 p.m. Tuesdays to Fridays. See above for Katherine's contact information.
ALCOHOL: If you are serving alcohol, you must obtain a Certificate of Liability through www.cjprma.org. The City of Alameda does not collect this fee and has no knowledge or authority when these fees change. This must be completed at least 2 weeks before your event.