September 13, 2016
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Virendra Patel, Public Works Department
Webster and Posey Tubes Closed for Maintenance
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) announced that it will close the Webster and Posey Tubes September 13-15 and September 20-22, 2016 for maintenance and servicing of call boxes and stand pipe.
The Webster Tube, entering Alameda, will be closed as follows:
• Tuesday, September 13, from 10:00pm to 3:30am
• Wednesday, September 14, from 10:00pm to 3:30am
• Thursday, September 15, from 10:00pm to 3:30am
The Posey Tube, leaving Alameda, will be closed as follows:
• Tuesday, September 20, from 10:00pm to 3:30am
• Wednesday, September 21, from 10:00pm to 3:30am
• Thursday, September 22, from 10:00pm to 3:30am
Questions or information about the Tube closures should be directed to Tony Padilla, Caltrans, Tunnels & Tubes, at (510) 286-0315.
Received September 8, 2016
Please note that CALTRANS Maintenance Crew will be performing there general routine work and Contractors servicing their Call Boxes & Stand Pipe.
Date of operation is as follows:
• WEBSTER TUBE CLOSURE Sept. 13-15, Tues. – Thurs. from 22:00-03:30
• POSEY TUBE CLOSURE Sept. 20-22, Tues. - Thurs. from 22:00 – 03:30