Studies show that even a few minutes outside per day can help lower stress and anxiety levels, strengthen concentration and imagination, and help with physical fitness. Libraries Outside was created to help us learn more about the wonderful parks that surround us and to help us get out there, no matter what our previous involvement level.
Libraries Outside provides,
- Presentations in the library by Naturalists/Rangers and other experts.
- Ranger/Naturalist guided hikes, geared for all levels.
- Hands-on work projects in the parks.
- "Loaded" daypacks that are available for checkout
- More (films, outings etc)