Del Monte Warehouse
The City of Alameda has received an application for a Certificate of Approval to restore and modify the Del Monte building at 1501 Buena Vista Avenue.
Planning Board Work Session, March 10
The City hosted a work session at the March 10 Planning Board meeting to introduce the proposed restoration of the 1927 Historic Monument.
Harbor Bay Health Club and Residential
The City of Alameda has put forth a Notice of Preparation of a Draft Environmental Impact Report for the proposed Harbor Bay Residential & Athletic Club Project.
The Harbor Bay Health Club and Residential Proposal is available for public review. The proposal includes:
- The March 10, 2014 withdrawl letter of the application to build 80 single family homes at the existing club site.
- The application to build a new club at the vacant site on North Loop Road.
- The proposed site plan showing the arrangement of new buildings, parking areas, and recreational facilities for the new club.
Planning Board Meeting, October 28, 2013: DEIR Scoping Session
- October 28, 2013 Staff Report
- Public Comments as of February 4, 2014
- Public Comments as of June 12, 2014
- Public Comments as of September 2, 2014-Post Cards 1
- Public Comments as of September 2, 2014-Post Cards 2
- Public Comments as of September 2, 2014-Post Cards 3
- Public Comments as of September 2, 2014-Post Cards 4
Correspondence from Harbor Bay Isle Associates (HBIA)