World of Wonder (WOW) Extended Care Program
Ages: 5 – 10
(Completed Kindergarten to 4th Grade as of Summer 2015)
You may combine our WOW Program with certain other ARPD classes, day camps or sport camps for before and after extended care. The cost of extended care WOW is discounted from the regular weekly WOW price and transportation is provided to and from your child's other program. See below for the complete list of day camps, classes and sport camps. Please note: due to the location of the classes/sport camps, your child must attend the assigned WOW site for extended care.
How Does Extended Care WOW Work?
- Drop your child off at the assigned WOW site as early as 7:15 a.m. or at least 30 minutes before your child's other class/camp start time. This will help us transport your child to his/her class/camp on time. If you are dropping your child off at the class/camp directly, please let ARPD Staff know so we will not wait for your child.
- Once your child's program is over, ARPD Staff will pick up and return him/her back to the WOW site. All children must be picked up from WOW by 5:30 p.m. Don't be late as there is a $1 per minute fee for every minute you are late.
- Please pre-register so we can meet our staff and transportation needs.
- Pay for your child's other program first, then add Extended Care WOW
- NO CREDIT, REFUNDS OR MAKE-UPS FOR DAYS YOU MISS!
- See Extended Care WOW flyer and registration form for prices.
Hidden Cove Week 1, 2 & 3 Godfrey or Washington $70
Trails End Week 1, 2, 3 & 4 Godfrey or Washington $60
- Alameda Bricks 4 Kidz
- Cooking Round The World (Please note, there is no transportation back to WOW; parents must pick up children from Lincoln Park by 5:30 p.m.)
- DIY Art Camps: Monster Art Camp, Sci-Fi Art Camp, Superheroes & Villains Camp
- Freshi Media Camps
- Mad Science
- National Academy of Athletics Lacrosse
- Sciensational Camps
- Skyhawks Tennis
- UK International Soccer Camp
- All Sports Adventure Camp
- Jordan Richter's Summer Skate Camp
- Kidz Love Soccer Camp (June 22-26 only)
- LEGO Camp: Play-Well Teknologies
- National Academy of Athletics: All Sorts of Sports, Basketball Camp (July 20-24 only)
- Skyhawks: Cheerleading, Girls Only All Sport, Flag Football Camp, Flag Rugby Camp
- VB Match Volleyball Camp