Sixth Season of Live @ the Library
Brings Top-Notch Music to Alameda
Tickets are now on sale for the sixth season of Live@the Library, a concert series that brings some of the Bay Area’s top names in jazz and American music to an intimate performing space at the Alameda Main Library. Proceeds from the series benefit the Alameda Free Library Foundation, which raises money for the long-term support of Alameda’s libraries.
This year’s lineup includes many familiar names in the Bay Area music scene:
- Saturday, Sept. 20 - Jamie Davis, (www.jamiedavis.com)
- Saturday, Oct. 11 - Marcus Shelby Trio featuring Kim Nalley (www.marcusshelby.com)
- Saturday, Nov. 15 - Guitar Summit: Terrence Brewer, Steve Erquiaga, Calvin Keys (www.terrencebrewer.com, www.erquiaga.com, www.calvinkeys.com)
A popular way to ensure a spot to see all the artists is to buy a three-concert series ticket for the discounted price of $90. Purchased individually, each concert ticket is $35.
Doors open at 7 p.m., when refreshments are available and concertgoers mingle. The concerts start at 8 p.m. in the Regina K. Stafford Rooms at the Alameda Main Library, 1550 Oak Street. Access to the event is through the library’s rear entrance near the parking lot.
Tickets available at:
- Books Inc, 1344 Park Street
- Dewey's Friends Cafe-Alameda Main Library, 1550 Oak Street
- Online at www.brownpapertickets.com
Property Investment Services/Victor Jin, Encinal Market, First Community Bank, R&B Cellars
Books Inc., Cairdea Design & Marketing, Michaan’s Auctions, Piedmont Piano Company, Sue Especially for You, Friends of the Alameda Free Library, Alameda Free Library Foundation
Information: email@example.com, 464-1099