The Maintenance Services Division works in collaboration with the other divisions within the Public Works Department to maintain the City's streets, street trees, street and regulatory signs, traffic signals, parking meters, storm drains, and sanitary sewer system. In addition, Maintenance Services supports the other departments within the City by maintaining the City-occupied buildings and over 200 City vehicles, including the City's electric powered vehicles.
The division also responds to residents and Police dispatch regarding sanitary sewer overflows, traffic signal malfunctions, abandoned furniture, sidewalk concerns, street tree concerns and other public inquiries.
Maintenance Services Division responsibilities include:
- Facility Maintenance
- Fleet Maintenance
- Graffiti Abatement
- Parking meter Maintenance and Collections
- Sewer Maintenance and Operation
- Storm Drainage Maintenance
- Street and Sidewalk Maintenance
- Street Lighting
- Street Signs and Striping Maintenance
- Street Sweeping and Signs
- Street Tree and Median Maintenance
Report Problems for Maintenance
Helpful Links and Information