What do I need to do business with the City of Alameda?

All individuals, partnerships, corporations, and sole proprietors conducting business in the City of Alameda are required to have a business license. This includes persons dealing with residential and commercial real estate rentals or who operate home-based businesses within the city. For more information contact the Finance Department at (510) 747-4881.